- A’Level Certificate with a minimum of 2 principal passes.
- Mature Entrance: Must be at least 25 years and passed the mature age examinations accredited by the NCHE.
- Diploma holders: A diploma from an accredited institution.
- A’Level Certificate with at least one principal pass.
- A Post-Secondary Certificate from an NHCE accredited institution.
- An O’Level Certificate or its equivalent
|Programme||Cost per semester|
|Cost per semester|
|BBA – Marketing & Co-operatives Management||1,980,000||850||3 years|
|BBA – Land & Property Management||1,980,000||850||3 years|
|BBA – International Business||1,980,000||850||3 years|
|Bachelor of Information Technology||1,980,000||1000||3 years|
|Diploma in Information Technology||900,000||320||2 years|
|Certificate in Business Administration||590,000||200||1 year|
|Certificate in Information Technology||590,000||200||1 year|
|Functional fees (Ugx)|
|Other fees payable once (Ugx)|
Application fee: 35,000/=